Solvent based, pure acrylic resin for sealing precast concrete units (pavers). Provides a very durable, high gloss sheen. 350 g/L. Tinted options available.
HIGH GLOSS SHEEN FOR CONCRETE PAVERS
Pavesheen 350 is a clear acrylic copolymer, solvent-based, sealing and hardening compound for exterior concrete hardscape surfaces. Pavesheen 350 will form an impervious non-yellowing film that is resistant to sun exposure and retains high levels of gloss retention over time. Pavesheen 350 will penetrate the substrate and provide a protective seal on the surface that is resistant to mild acid, alkali, and salt attack, and will not support mold growth. Pavesheen 350 will increase the stain resistance and pigment retention of the hardscape concrete and allow easier cleaning, maintenance, and extended wear.
- Contains <350 g/L (2.92 lb/gal) V.O.C. per EPA, AIM, OTC ruling
- Provides “wet look” sheen and excellent gloss retention
- Adds deep color enhancement to the existing surface
- Excellent oil and stain resistance
- Allows easier cleaning of sealed (treated) surfaces
- Provides “anti-spall” protection against salt attack
- Non-yellowing formula resists sun (U.V.) exposure
SHIPPING NAMES: UN 1866, Resin Solution, Flammable, 3, PGIII
SHIPPING CLASS: ITEM 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65.
AVAILABLE IN: 1 gallon (3.78 L), 5 gallon (18.9 L), and 55 gallon (208 L) containers.