PHOSPHATE BASED PATCHING MORTAR FOR QUICK SETTING HIGHWAY REPAIRS
Speccrete® Phast Patch D.O.T. is a one-component concrete repair and anchoring material that may be used in sub-freezing temperatures down to 0F (-17.7C). The quick setting characteristics make it an ideal product for bridge deck and highway overlays, precast spalling repairs, parking deck and ramp repairs, and a variety of heavy industrial repairs where fast setting, high early-strength properties are required. Also available in modified formulas for color and set time alteration.
- May be used in cold freezing weather.
- Rapid setting.
- Exceptional bond strength to concrete and to itself.
- Will bond to damp surfaces.
- Requires only water for mixing with no wet cure.
- No primer of bonders required.
COMPOSITION: Magnesium-ammonium phosphates with selected aggregates
FREIGHT CLASS DESCRIPTION: Item 42130, Sub 0, LTL 50
AVAILABLE IN: 50 lb. (22.72 kg) bags or pails