High viscosity, accelerated setting (10 minutes) epoxy surface. Ideal for lower temperature applications. Complies with ASTM C-881 Types 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, Grade 3, Classes A, B, C, D, E, F. 22oz traditional dual cartridge or 2 gallon unit.
NON SAG EPOXY SURFACE PASTE
301 Fast Set Epoxy Gel Paste is a two component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, non-sag formulation. 301 Fast Set Epoxy Gel Paste is a high modulus adhesive binder which develops high early strength and can be used for application temperatures down to 32° F. Use 301 Fast Set Epoxy Gel Paste to seal cracks and secure injection ports prior to pressure grouting, for vertical and overhead repairs of structural concrete, and for grouting dowels, bolts and pins when high early strength is needed. 301 Fast Set Epoxy Gel Paste can be mixed with aggregate to yield a high-strength epoxy mortar.
- Can be used for lower temperature applications down to 32°F.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, metal and wood.
- Very rapid set.
- High early strength.
- Allows earlier crack injection times when used as a surface paste.
- Part A: Modified, gelled epoxy resin.
- Part B: Modified, gelled amine cure.
TECHNICAL DATA: Formulated to meet ASTM C-881 specifications for Type 1, Classes A, B, C, Grade 3.
COVERAGE: Approximately 100 square feet per gallon.
- Component A: Modified Bisphenol A Resin/ CAS# 25068-36-6/Not currently regulated by D.O.T.
- Component B: Modified Polyamine Curing Agent/ CAS# N/A (Trade Secret)/ Corrosive Liquid, N.O.S. UN 1760
SHIPPING CLASS: Item 155250, SUB 2, LTL 65 – Epoxy Resin (Gel Type) Binder
AVAILABLE IN: 20 oz dual cartridge, 2 gallon units