A heavy-duty, non-hazardous, non-caustic, environmentally safe stripping solution formulated using soybean based ingredients. .
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COATING STRIPPER FOR CONCRETE & MASONRY
Green EZ Remove Adhesive & Coatings Remover is a heavy-duty, non-hazardous, non-caustic, environmentally safe stripping solution formulated using soybean based ingredients. Adhesive & Coatings Remover is designed to remove acrylics, paints, urethanes, varnishes, epoxies and related coatings from concrete and masonry surfaces. Adhesive Remover can be used interior or exterior for general coating removal. Adhesive & Coatings Remover is a slow drying composition which allows removal of multiple layers of coatings in one application. Adhesive & Coatings Remover is manufactured with biodegradable components, and may qualify for project LEED credits.
- Powerful composition that dissolves and removes paints and coatings without damaging the substrate base.
- Ideal to use on concrete, brick, plaster, stone, wood, metal and related surfaces.
- Solvent free composition allows odor-free indoor applications.
- Delayed dry times assist with a faster and more effective removal of the coating.
- Higher gelled viscosity allows application to vertical surfaces without high run down.
- Can be used safely on most decorative concrete surfaces.
- Water dispersible formulation dissolves quickly for easy rinsing and faster clean-up.
- Safe for the end user and the environment.
COMPOSITION: Soyate based cleaner, with added thickening and drying agents. Contains no methylene chloride or glycol ether components.
COVERAGE: Approximately 125-200 sq ft./ gallon. Actual square footage will depend on method of application as well as the type and age of the coating to be stripped, along with the corresponding thickness or number of layers involved in the removal process. Vertical applications will typically range on the lower part of the specification when applied at typical 1/8 inch thickness.
AVAILABLE IN: 1 Quart (0.95L) (15/case), 1 Gallon (3.78L) (6/case), and 5 Gallon (18.9L) containers