SPRAY-ON CURING COMPOUND
INPERVIUS Cure is a uniquely catalyzed colloidal silica concrete curing agent that closely mimics standard water curing, with an added anti-corrosive agent. It is the final step to complete the process of the INPERVIUS system, backed by a "Life of the Concrete" Warranty against moisture emission related flooring and/or coatings failure. INPERVIUS Cure provides concrete with a permanent subsurface, specially formulated colloidal liquid precipitate barrier, eliminating capillary voids, and maximizing C-S-H production. It also provides a permanent anti-corrosive barrier to embedded steel. The combined benefits of INPERVIUS greatly improved cement hydration, and the resulting subsurface moisture blocking properties of INPERVIUS Cure, allow for a greatly reduced rate of initial evaporation, optimizing the rate of cement hydration to a maximum, thereby further increasing concrete’s density and greatly reducing permeability by >95%.
INPERVIUS Cure does not leave any surface residue to interfere with surface bonding properties.
- Reduce permeability by >95%, thereby arresting excessive moisture emissions permanently.
- Reduce plastic shrinkage cracks to a negligible level.
- Reduce curl by >90%.
- Promote quicker and easier placement – Saves finishing time!.
- No need for plasticizer or water reducer.
- Allows for water to cement ratio of up to 0.55, meeting most pumping and placement slump requirements.
- Increase compressive strength by 10% or more.
- Increase flexural strength by 8% or more.
- Non-membrane cure promotes easy flooring and/or coatings installation without additional surface prep.
- Provides excellent resistance to damage from de-icing salts and freeze-thaw cycles on exterior concrete
AVAILABLE IN: 5 Gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 gallon (208 L) drums, and 265 gallon tote (1000L)