NON-CHLORIDE ACCELERATING ADMIXTURE FOR MASONRY
Specco A-80 is a non-chloride, accelerating admixture designed to aid the placement of mortars and grouts in cold or sub-freezing temperatures. A-80 allows improved mortar workability, increases early and final strength gain formation, and can be used over a wide range of temperatures by varying the dosage. A-80 is formulated to comply with ASTM C-494 Type C and E guideline. A-80 can also be used to accelerate ready mix, mobile mix, precast block, and precast concrete.
- Allows early strength gain.
- Provides faster set times.
- Allows higher ultimate strengths.
- Increases bond strengths of mortar to brick and block.
- Will not contribute to efflorescence.
- Safe to use on colored mortars.
- Safe to use with masonry in contact with reinforcement steel.
COMPOSITION: Modified nitrate-based solution. A-80 does not contain any calcium chloride or intentionally added chlorides that would initiate or promote corrosion of reinforcement steel, or contribute to efflorescence.
AVAILABLE IN: 5 Gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 Gallon (208 L) drums, 265 Gallon (1000 L) containers.